January Webinar | January 7, 2021 | Recording
Effectively Managing Bluetooth in Healthcare
As Bluetooth has become ubiquitous, the technology has grown to include many features and options. Joine wireless medical industry experts to learn about the different sypes of Bluetooth available and receive buidance for implementing the technology with adequate security measures.
Presenters: Steve Baker, Alpha Bravo Connectivity and Bill Saltzstein, Code Blue Consulting
October Webinar | October 28, 2021 | Recording
June 2020 Town Hall
Remotely Managing Servers and Cybersecurity in a Socially Distant World | Access Recording
Based on current situation with COVID19 – organizations have had to respond to an environment where staff and equipment are physically separated, but there is a need to repair, resolve, patch, upgrade and assess equipment deployed in your organization. This webinar is focused on how a relaxation of federal/state regulations due to COVID has created an opportunity for HTM/IT Professionals and vendors to deploy and manage health technology in a remote fashion.
March 2020 Town Hall
The COVID-19 Virus: Sharing Knowledge and Questions | Access Recording
Listen to this 60-minute town hall meeting where healthcare technology and IT professionals shared their insights, experiences, and questions about the COVID-19 virus and implications on the healthcare environment.
- Umberto Nocco, Director of Clinical Engineering, ASST dei Sette Laghi
- Mark Manning, Division Chair, HTM, Mayo Clinic
- Jeff Ruiz, CHTM, Technology Manager, Trimedx, Holland Hospital
- Michael Marchant, HIE and Integration Director, UC Davis Medical Center
January 2020 Town Hall
Cybersecurity - The New Norm for HTM | Access Recording
- Paul Miklovich, PhD, Administrative Director, Clinical Engineering
- Kevin Tambascio, Manager, Cybersecurity, Medical Devices, Cleveland Clinic
December 2019 Town Hall
- Steve Abrahamson, Sr. Director, Product Cyber Security from GE Healthcare
- Stephen L. Grimes, Principal Consultant, for Strategic Healthcare Technology Associates, LLC
September 2018 Town Hall
Medical Device Cybersecurity for HTM Professionals: An Update on Resources and Practices
- Stephen L. Grimes, FACCE FHIMSS FAIMBE, Principal Consultant, Strategic Healthcare Technology Associates, LLC
- Axel Wirth, CPHIMS CISSP HCISPP, Distinguished Healthcare Architect, Symantec Corp.