October Webinar | October 28, 2:00pm ET
June 2020 Town Hall
Remotely Managing Servers and Cybersecurity in a Socially Distant World | Access Recording
Based on current situation with COVID19 – organizations have had to respond to an environment where staff and equipment are physically separated, but there is a need to repair, resolve, patch, upgrade and assess equipment deployed in your organization. This webinar is focused on how a relaxation of federal/state regulations due to COVID has created an opportunity for HTM/IT Professionals and vendors to deploy and manage health technology in a remote fashion.
March 2020 Town Hall
The COVID-19 Virus: Sharing Knowledge and Questions | Access Recording
Listen to this 60-minute town hall meeting where healthcare technology and IT professionals shared their insights, experiences, and questions about the COVID-19 virus and implications on the healthcare environment.
- Umberto Nocco, Director of Clinical Engineering, ASST dei Sette Laghi
- Mark Manning, Division Chair, HTM, Mayo Clinic
- Jeff Ruiz, CHTM, Technology Manager, Trimedx, Holland Hospital
- Michael Marchant, HIE and Integration Director, UC Davis Medical Center
January 2020 Town Hall
Cybersecurity - The New Norm for HTM | Access Recording
- Paul Miklovich, PhD, Administrative Director, Clinical Engineering
- Kevin Tambascio, Manager, Cybersecurity, Medical Devices, Cleveland Clinic
December 2019 Town Hall
- Steve Abrahamson, Sr. Director, Product Cyber Security from GE Healthcare
- Stephen L. Grimes, Principal Consultant, for Strategic Healthcare Technology Associates, LLC
September 2018 Town Hall
Medical Device Cybersecurity for HTM Professionals: An Update on Resources and Practices
- Stephen L. Grimes, FACCE FHIMSS FAIMBE, Principal Consultant, Strategic Healthcare Technology Associates, LLC
- Axel Wirth, CPHIMS CISSP HCISPP, Distinguished Healthcare Architect, Symantec Corp.